Re: [CBQ] Re: routing question for silica sand hoppers

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: routing question for silica sand hoppers
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 19:32:41 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1453685569; bh=IfLRpb/j+Dfl9PiJnlFMIoLoS8ADBbWsNCataTMtB9c=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=HAeK8LQG/p+zMrf9jVykURVTvypxjjFy2O5tBd14cTsHLbT10Mgz7oZxO4AvTT+GQjb3oDbYjeiBE8265We+mpUQFEpCj1p0VJqdwyNh89WaKQpUUhFfmmwoEz8wWgeUZ3zjKJlctFeVV5CHb/Zfb7EhRp6mHqz3V5oGsHWtG7s=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Duncan,

I agree with Eric the cars from either Ottawa or Wedron would move,on the Roustabout to Mendota and then to Galesburg. After the bridge was burned on the Earlville to Burgess Jct line in around 57 the cars would have moved on either the Fox River w/f, the night Fox River(former Roustabout or 86 to Eola and then to Galesburg.

Leo

Sent from my iPad