Re: [CBQ] Freight houses

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Freight houses
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 10:53:54 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1453136050; bh=xA7vcFzMvHJ2HkJsY56MMaQ46ZgN0aZJxNIOcijqa6Q=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=vsxV3moBacb4kv7DmxEFR+rRfwWzsxfRplSEfoietHdlXy0GaFMhhfTIT+esRiBcyZNcRLoyijO9jBEiwVw7fGCqyqRfE7Hrd8D6IqopcsP39SeaVWk/OpQ/xK/F9c3dqyR0JYqROGuRsWRJ/9Br2sLQxFqyFtAK9hQowrzjMpg=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks For the kind words Bud. Coming from you that's a real compliment.

As FYI for all,

At CAT in Montgomery,IL for tracks 12 and 13 you could shove in 13 common flats per track or any combination of 12 TTX chain downs and commons. But not 13 TTXs as they would stick under the doorway.

At General Mills warehouse in West Chicago when the 50 ft. RBLs started being used you had to make a cut on both tracks in the old section in order to line up the loading areas as they had been set up for 40 footers.

Good operations modeling for the modelers !

Leo