Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Wheel Reports

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Wheel Reports
From: "thommack@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 01 Nov 2015 18:23:05 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1446430986; bh=p/CVe84EzkxEvXJE+mfKM++v1KkRSMy8fn+6kqKOLp8=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=vZg741+YN42Kg1FDUra6SJd4S2F+arutYLdK/JxoGfowX3sUNFByMUvmTxaTDAc/K6Hjdy/dJtWrPwg9h8BwBbg01GuNujsuygoQrTZTtycqGgpO4Poqd/XwUZf0QbaTa+SGJJPPgamzoGvD7J6jTWhC/+tubnMT2Sewz2gwAAQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bill,

Yes, I have all those as well as about  12-15 additional ones posted on the GNgoat Yahoo site and a bunch of NP wheel reports - over 2,000 eastbound cars interchanged to the Q for points east in 1968 and 1969. There are more GN wheel reports for the early 70's just before the merger but I decided to skip those. While the GN and NP reports have been extremely eye-opening and helpful I don't have near enough westbound cars as I would like yet. Just a couple of wheel reports from Train 97 Galesburg to Savanna and a few cars clearly destined for Savanna on Train 70  West Quincy to Galesburg and about 35 cars on Train 97 Hannibal to West Quincy (which would have gone through Galesburg then up to Savanna).

Tom Mack

---In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, <whirt@...> wrote :

Tom,

I assume you have looked at <http://www.greatnorthernempire.net/index2.htm?GNEFreightCars.htm>. There are a number of GN wheel reports. They will give you an idea what cars were transferred from the GN to the Q at the Twin Cities for forwarding on the C&I.

Bill