Re: [CBQ] O-5s With M-4 Tenders [2 Attachments]

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] O-5s With M-4 Tenders [2 Attachments]
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 18:26:04 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from LZadnichek@aol.com included below]

November 20, 2015

Ken - I've searched through my digital image file for a similar fireman's side view of a coal burning O-5-A with enclosed cab that you could PhotoShop a M-4 tender to. Try either of the attached images. 5622 is shown on the Galesburg deadline in December 1956. 5625 is shown at St. Paul, MN, on May 29, 1940. I'm not so sure a "modernized" O-5 would've had spoked pilot wheels such as on 5625, but if any one else in our Group has a similar coal burning enclosed cab O-5 image with solid pilot wheels taken more or less at the same angle as "5666" was created, please share with Ken and the rest of us. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL