Re: [CBQ] RE: Bulletin 51

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] RE: Bulletin 51
From: "RWA325@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 14:54:10 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Mine arrived today, A-OK.  Great issue!!!  Kudos to editors and contributors!

Bob Arthur
Princeton, NC

In a message dated 11/20/2015 2:40:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, CBQ@yahoogroups.com writes:

Dave, Leo-

Got my Bulletin 51 here in Tennessee in the mail yesterday. The envelope
was ripped open (CB&Q Fan in the Post Office??) but other than being
slightly bent the Bulletin was in good shape.

Wow!!!! The graphics came out better than I had hoped for and while I
haven't compared my original proof with the finished product I note several
improvements and additions to what I had....especially in the Aurora History
rewrite.

I hope the membership likes it as much as I do!!!

Thanks,
Charlie

Leo,

Thanks to you for the work assembling and submitting all the information and
photos! I'm glad you are pleased with the final result.

Charlie, I want to thak you also for all the work you accomplished prior to
it coming to me. The foldout map in and of itself was a monumental
undertaking and added so much to the articles.

Dave