[CBQ] RE: Bulletin 51

To: <dave_lotz@bellsouth.net>, <qutlx1@aol.com>, <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>, <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] RE: Bulletin 51
From: "'Charlie Vlk' cvlk@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 13:38:55 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1448048391; bh=QpQ1hYoNIxvnPKVbhyzMWB4gZyxZTQte4iD2/TUgj38=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=uiUmUqDo4YSr7AwFrMh89w1QC1N2cT87378OQFEPrFWRiripW6ytEwjITB9hm8UKvWVCRAmiIHPir0I32B9cWL6M7Uoo4aujDb1N9jl5e2Kx48gVWxs1z8Xd85GnRSTa0s2TuiT0tIaKlDl7lzWkaM915udfb3zmXM6+kq6bAt8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dave, Leo-

Got my Bulletin 51 here in Tennessee in the mail yesterday.  The envelope
was ripped open (CB&Q Fan in the Post Office??) but other than being
slightly bent the Bulletin was in good shape.

Wow!!!!  The graphics came out better than I had hoped for and while I
haven't compared my original proof with the finished product I note several
improvements and additions to what I had....especially in the Aurora History
rewrite.

I hope the membership likes it as much as I do!!!

Thanks,
Charlie

Leo,

Thanks to you for the work assembling and submitting all the information and
photos! I'm glad you are pleased with the final result.

Charlie, I want to thak you also for all the work you accomplished prior to
it coming to me.  The foldout map in and of itself was a monumental
undertaking and added so much to the articles.

Dave