Re: [CBQ] Q 1842

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q 1842
From: "archie hayden klinerarch@charter.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 20:09:23 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1444007365; bh=SoE38L+JlRxgTmyweGjMZ4INVNqVCxjUANuAcweRFcI=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Nc6o055uktAwfBlCAQGoCQ/INt3/1rifj1q1o9jMfJAhoQrbjwkLT6xRYYnZNAkY7aorS085+9tIkgbBwhQE/oaxkTOM0qmEyzJVrFmcbBZFCcAy0MOfd8zUlqxuOGMUgPr58QrD6bCi5ZPS0ju3ewxv6FmYslzWCbY2tusG5P0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Louis,  I will be glad to ask Bob if he has any info on the scrapping of locomotives.  I do know he was in charge of disposing of several of the Q heavyweights used as official's cars as he let me copy the bill of sale etc.  Archie