RE: [CBQ] Sad News

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Sad News
From: "robev1630@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 21:09:02 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1441937352; bh=IxM2ihFbzKv9OV4EDtDyKfMxCMP9RncrJD9nxjMUZQQ=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=GnHxKRujMkap6o+0Go081X6Oe9b/osgWdwO2Q2mskor9EHJmxNOkZDvRGSDA/O3Pmg7fchFfG4CxQT9HGb0AKT8e9fIqRm1wrx3bcWs7zgt6ORMT+aH2cFI6LsQb8MkDShvJcCRYKA3gVqtbGOi079n7WYmwhOMisjhdcDmgKJs=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Charlie,

Joe was a great influence on my modeling and research of the Q. He will be missed.

Sincerely,

Rob Manley

Midwest Mod-U-Trak

"Better modeling through personal embarassment"