[CBQ] BRHS Fall Meet in North Platte

Subject: [CBQ] BRHS Fall Meet in North Platte
From: "Scott Stearns scott_b_stearns@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 20:30:34 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Good Evening,

This email is for those thinking of attending the BRHS Fall Meet in North Platte, NE on September 24-26.  To avoid the $20 per person late fee, please be sure to have your registration post marked or sent on-line by this coming Tuesday (September 15th).

We're having a very good response and the turnout looks to be very good.  With this meet in Lines West territory, we're also seeing many new names.  Gene Tacey had put together an agenda with something for everyone.  This includes a Friday bus tour to McCook and several "intermediate stops".  There is also an evening trip to the Golden Spike Tower to view operations at Bailey Yard.  Saturday will include the morning swap meet along with several clinics in the afternoon, the evening banquet and program.  For the Ladies, Sharon Hendricks has put together another great afternoon filled with various activities.

If you haven't yet registered, go to the BRHS website at http://burlingtonroute.com/mtgs.htm.  This is where you can register using your PayPal account.  Hopefully, we'll see you in North Platte in two weeks.

Scott & Nancy Stearns
BRHS Fall Meet Registration Committee

Posted by: Scott Stearns <scott_b_stearns@hotmail.com>