[CBQ] Re: Sad News

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Sad News
From: "twhitt86@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 07 Sep 2015 10:55:12 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1441648521; bh=ZmDBcXz+3OKbdtOJEBokGIs1PY7GZWpWNyfLMrV/saY=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=zE05HPkCk9sHFRCXEeQhLGkvG5XQx6o7QvZoMj27/ouOCaqKcJblWMpbVknIMruaVhBhLo04mYhjOWW1EoSFYkMHVYq0IMiKxWRX4Zc15/bUDkFDRbdElNMUrxL3CXo3LPBrGDdFeNk82lO/oXt2STobEYEb6u+iCx57b2x8WHw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

On behalf of the Board of Directors and Membership of the Burlington Route Historical Society,

Our condolences to family and friends of Joe Legner.  As Charlie pointed out, Joe was an ever present attendee along with Pat at as many Society meets that they could attend.  Joe contributed to the task of preserving the history of the Q through his models at End Cab Models.  He will be truely missed.

Our thoughts go out especially to Pat Egan upon losing a very dear friend and companion.

Tom Whitt

President, BRHS

Posted by: twhitt86@comcast.net