Re: [CBQ] Re: Short Flagging

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Short Flagging
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 12:40:32 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1442421634; bh=6ZXanrHmyCx1l+U/iBgYFBVqN2HiX9P6YVB8euyyGMY=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=hSQoq0wAaDZSvJoZBZ5N1etg2y2SDvy+t0VGN44hx5pvlyt5iphbCR1ld5BzRLGuKWy4sveITsYMh8jez11QPNxijF8cwxJxaq5Ancj4iI7Bxs2mokOyauKyzh5VASe0O26OKKd5U1mMMxu+9rRn5ahUlFaBiWciBIHwAMVwpZE=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

George..My stair climing and some other activities have been restricted by hip surgery done 8/25...It's coming along well, but I'm enjoying doing what I do best.

NOTHING...accompanied by "staying out of the way"   and sometimes, but not always..Keeping my mouth shut.

Pete