Re: [CBQ] General Mills

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] General Mills
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 18:46:28 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1439246789; bh=K9dmvKRUi8Dtu8TsfPJRmpk85W7qVO1RmMsVAW0FOJs=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ndGFD5Rh6jvxpPFFsrMNiQRP7GzDAaJ2Cfx8XpsPlFB8eB5rysZq3VlG97KcDH9zk88p3Mf9+xDHncZEih9kKurvsQWFR9sFgajeZGkBuyY59g63UdjptGzUIlGeqjJoVPX71ynxOeMAYQIo8DBVorwOxIhemj7DUop6+GwOpLc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

And the Freight Claim Agent PAID AND PAID AND PAID for all that stuff.  There was Fred Kilker...Val Lingren, Les Seahausen and Lloyd Hosins (?)  In case you guys don't know these were all CB&Q Freight Claim Agents all the way back to the 1930's through the BN Merger.....I knew all these guys and we knew, pretty much what happened to lots of stuff that didn't get turned back to the railroad to be sold as salvage.

But guess who got blamed for the high freight claim bill which got higher every year.   We Freight Claim agents always said...."Don't blame us we're just the undertaker"..we didn't cause the death.

Pete