Re: [CBQ] Re: Downers Grove 1947 Wreck

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Downers Grove 1947 Wreck
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 07:40:53 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1439124056; bh=VpZ6yT3Gl7+Y0PiOmndgZSwAv+ynJss3lEH+t5M87wA=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=VSy7u/U8Q+jlOprVGQq2F5EdNotzPkUqLy+praSt0xxuTRkCgIdX/PGrX2/1Pjpy2K6h9YeASq69i5yfido7clIkI1n1zYolHwZgxHVeBRxZQiYXgbl/p6JciY3FLxs4X3X7RpIrWxQeoqZ4J2UQdfCxyMt+1pwjTY4pd7jjxSQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Doug

Leo