Re: [CBQ] Re: Streamline Passenger Car Diaphragms

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Streamline Passenger Car Diaphragms
From: "qchooch@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 17:16:17 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1438550179; bh=qgMAQkG26t3TgEmxS1K05PdlPYQ6OydVmBHXazBD+20=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=lavCVWMDmbt54TJJ6DJKWrzHi1Tij6aHApFRgyyRnvp2kJxFK7Bw5kaNn7BRYJqMtEqNnoR5PM9V8eTkJ3pJUGsl04IGil0tebPiX+7Xl4vRIsNfrAugBFmRvQCFjgMWfVM/TuKQ2x7QEA6ezJNT89TjnpwFneeDvFdN39qfJ2Q=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I checked the David Randall Budd red book and you are correct the 47 TCZ and 48/49 CZ equipment and even the 1952 KCZ and 1956 DZ equipment were delivered with full width diaphragms but I believe they did not stay on long. 1950 Budd -built commuter cars had narrow width versions as it appears was the case with the 1956 delivered  Slumbercosches.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail