RE: [CBQ] Provo SD Locomotive explosion

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Provo SD Locomotive explosion
From: "'Carroll, Ed' ed.carroll@heartland.edu [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 18:04:18 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1428343482; bh=/v+uHfe2AVgOiOiNfcXenRuSU4BPeozdM+xuKiJ7eEE=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=ZU95bs4RnSyQKHca1iueAzaeLzW+b9YWG4pDlP5a45x2+Lg92iF1sCnxBdRLB5+t7U0+zUlIKMoBVmlS1CYZOONb795V26pjFIr0htWoYLZPPIF65HiFR1YbwbgcMyASsej3X5Xhrg0GAmA78dz2NBpBK4N1pwYpd0bB7SyQLOU=