Re: [CBQ] Derailment Photo

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Derailment Photo
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 14:02:57 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1427738579; bh=eF/J+KGqgN783rUmKDGrNMpQcmi/X2VXsEkvK3k511s=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=joLZgb6xV+u0WjTXXn1jR01CaR+tFqBFqZ39MLfjr+FUe7+dRZIs+5bvirTSzRKPQ0H20REuYZF54zla66HhDU5FWkurkSNjQjaxfoGEwwAK1+3nsLX70N9McWJ9+GqIO+Xlj/Tdgx0DroNiP3zgQVn+sK0+GovIRT6xtG2YX20=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Archie..that's a PERFECT STORY FOR PUBLICATION..  only inaccuracy in your account:  I'm sure the fireman did not say SOB.

Pete