Re: [CBQ] Provo, SD - was Derailment Photo [1 Attachment]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Provo, SD - was Derailment Photo [1 Attachment]
From: "Michael Woodruff mwoodruff54@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 11:07:23 -0700
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Michael Woodruff included below]

Speaking of Provo, SD - I was through there not long ago and found the building in the attached image.  Was this the depot, or a section foreman's house, or did someone just tack the station sign onto the side of their private residence?

msw
anacortes, wa