RE: [CBQ] Depot Switch Engines - Part Two

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Depot Switch Engines - Part Two
From: "'Charlie Vlk' cvlk@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 15:22:57 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1426105382; bh=3JAfaZ7BYk8ZOO7IEtjGrD4kqPCblGqSRcD1+Q5gbco=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=RF5Ei04NLSBk1my+YXVgPoP4bOcDSEPca5nPKeKdy3tbqyKmQTnuIcPRgEgufzQv48tLCYdk7aXf3RsCzpqKeOWvJG4hOfD0Ajo6uNCeP+BhmwD6onyA5AJx6I9e/E2Odd+Ir6rNLsgu/BHlFURKytShpWdYJTEzwW7lIpfZ8Fw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Whenever I get to the Yahoo Group album my “save as” is grayed out and clicking on the button on the photo only allows me to save as a web archive.mht.   I get the animated view of the album photo(s) which is also useless.  Even when I get a download the file shows as a jpeg in the download folder but clicking on it reverts it to a web document and it is no longer a .jpeg that can be saved.

I know the whole world revolves around “social media” but this isn’t working for me at least…do I have some setting on my computer that is making this happen?

The image is plenty sharp on my screen and I’d like to save these images to files on my hard drive, sorted the way I want them for future reference.

Charlie Vlk

Charlie, the image is only 799px × 469px -- If you go "full screen" it simply
blows it up larger. But I had no trouble downloading it.

Tim O'Connor

Group-
How is it that some photos can be copied from the Group album and others cannot?
This particular one cannot.   Others that Louis and others have posted can be.   Is there a setting that can be changed or do I have to use screen capture because some did not want embedded or attached images?
Charlie Vlk

Posted by: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>