RE: [Bulk] RE: [CBQ] Depot Switch Engines - Part Two

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [Bulk] RE: [CBQ] Depot Switch Engines - Part Two
From: "'Dave Lotz' Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 15:47:21 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1426016160; bh=hwZfl9VBPFIUS8xgxcvP2mlSZWVDnC6hhURi5rBfkzY=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=jXu/AXOfXPJ6M1ip6Pd/7XXDIxJAHbwfqOaM0l817b30YP3TA0KLP8smx3ADBzs/nzRaNASLh6Iu63UUo0OAapvX91xW/VgAJSexLjtNtaCTHHrnWRS4L45udNrx1Lj/3sWVHEznOWPIJgWjAjwbHbLUNbaJhH1Ob3RrTRC3VHM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Charlie,

I followed the photo link in your email to the Yahoo Group photos.  No settings were changed.  I right clicked on the resulting image and opened it in a new tab.  At the bottom right hand corner, there is a download icon (an arrow pointing down to an open box).  I was able to download this image to my Desktop.  Please try this and let me know if it works for you.

Dave Lotz
CBQ List Owner