Re: [CBQ] What's Wrong With 5030?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] What's Wrong With 5030?
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 15:29:52 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

February 4, 2015

Jonathan - "Big nosed engines," I LIKE that. Very descriptive! I plan to share some more images of the Q's Big Nosed Engines....they came in several Classes (sizes). Guess you might say they were the "Jimmy Durante" locomotives of their era. Lastly, Dad used the term "liquid fire" in regard to the lignite burners coughing up their guts on a hard pull. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL