Re: [CBQ] E-1s

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] E-1s
From: "John Sloan sloanfamily123@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 13:04:03 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1422036245; bh=+4Phu+3AlWX3l1j/+c+1VGpSFzSwbxaUt90C39nkTzc=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=U7Y/TxG6vKgERalmCXDrDhB4b8oN7SFmzgC3XuzxV01HeLv3AhG+ogaxfo1QbBZ7w5Ui3IHsiRJ9yl4WIbss4zCPM/+hLbKj7dKVEQycu8DWzWPDSUdCa/VmSzk8TraokZBj1MDF4k2W9eEAzwl9DrypYWOjfFlmLwyDFV0jFTI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hol,  Keep 'em coming.  I really like the old stuff...as you know the very early CBQ & H&STJoe...John @Frog Hollow