Re: [CBQ] E-1s

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] E-1s
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 08:18:50 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1422029931; bh=zevMqTYCUDRd/P+znSBjGaf/BGbvUPZVpVEpNPa432g=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=JZ/jmeeK3i9+u1LeyY3+AGEsi9wTIebIU1El4NUmJNKXA0NKNv8xixxTGLzzJKM9yWZXUIRPly8MxTL/87AhbRLW5IUI9fNId8+WqEx17NbdytD8N1MYMux87GMbRlkkcvKp62sQr3fy3STRrhzKkq/40FgVJlfv2hiGgnoQIog=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

And here in lies a large problem with the present writers, compilers and collectors is the trading done by many fans years ago and there is no notes on the slides and or prints.  Up until the late 80's there was no problems with copyrights but today we have problems.  In the early 70's I use to get B&W prints of rail cars for a dime a piece.  They are small contact prints with no notes as to who took the photos and where.  About all I can do us credit them to my collection.  I have had other people try and tell me they took some of the photos and I know they didn't as I already had them in my collection from buying them thru ads back in the 70's.  I try now to keep better notes on the photos I take with the aid of the computer.
Steve in SC