Re: [CBQ] Re: Q Passenger Truck Identification

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Q Passenger Truck Identification
From: "Duncan Cameron c.duncan.cameron@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 07:37:34 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1420548247; bh=r5KYsrLuqrn9/glNZc4J3qxyhTujPLYcCrdy1243I7s=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=o1cIl+6L+W7nIOrAVLLV63O2OfSb1r5urVgmpWa7wRBpuiBzVRz6/u2l1QBNijBWIAkWU5SHa2S+ysIXVmkO7EzanvMUpbHu27XSf9rdtsZ0v8QjZLqlxel04FSp0wsMmJNrA+P0d4zy61rOzhJUhjP03gJTVkjq+Dl49MWDTDw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Nelson.  The most recent flyer had shown quite a variety of trucks on sale which had been what made me wonder.
Duncan