Re: [CBQ] Aurora Depot Covered Platforms

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Aurora Depot Covered Platforms
From: "James Koretsky jameskoretsky@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 23:01:28 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1420344093; bh=Ozf8X3/D5EwkOHgRvMKNvN3XD5kMRRIxUGtzCNBzVqY=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Vwd5EtqripRF7lVqGnD37dwISxXMWNDdgZvC5nrWtQ/kUCDFgHNLwDoLp8/wELc9XfbZgLE+26epqHL8JBW76vmPP17r3x3K4qAYnimwndkOODLzjAAv93aOHnxhudmffOTmB9SyzjThNcqIQmWUhweVL+TZNMvE/G6rImsxBek=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Steve,

Thank you so much for coming up with these dimensions. Wow, that's incredible. I'll adjust my parts and get them looked at again.

I only wish I had got to the US before it was pulled down, but that happened 11 years before my first trip.

James