[CBQ] Gas-Electric 9845 [1 Attachment]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Gas-Electric 9845 [1 Attachment]
From: "Chris Atkins tcatkins@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 09:19:19 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

There is a guy on eBay selling prints of Gas-Electric 9845. He says it is Billings, MT in 1957.

All the photos I have ever seen of the Q trains in Billings were E units with a heavyweight RPO and baggage and some coaches. Earlier trains might have had sleepers, etc., but my question is did the railroad ever run a doodlebug into Montana or is this photo mislabeled?

Thanks,

Chris Atkins
Argile, TX

View attachments on the web