Re: [CBQ] NE10

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] NE10
From: "Email mchsi dhartman@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 14:00:33 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1415304037; bh=kedshzvR7+CyP9JbbCn99fNgwMRD9uBLxydc9fR8yF8=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=b12/AbM9uTwU5lskRCirGBrk1zaTcCBmMqg3z2QltqXBCC8+dRFuGwOTH+sS4YxK5BDAPunKlL12wiFC6WGH+1hhOuGRFhrOVghfJ1TtuAs5HdtHM+8uowZfoAULZ/Cn8Q0C4RbC/bXjxyrublFTHAzO50cxC/tsZtEm1uM/oKM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hey Leo, who were they? I remember hearing about how some of them were highly fastidious ‎and protective about theirs. I wonder how it went over when someone caught the turn off the extra list. And when that someone was the Conductor.
Doug
Oh, and did they still assign w/c's after they stopped doing it in the pool? I'm thinking of the Eola wayfreights.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.