Re: [CBQ] NE10

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] NE10
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 20:26:55 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1415327216; bh=0+Ajc8AEPe5Jy8HetXgZdSXISObnt2PdhsIt1P3stnw=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=qLdVWwkTTv0/IvTw3mjxQOM8R0HHAw2MuNu3tzmBViwm0fDlDiBoT4HKoadvm1JR6ELJe7PohFUo9LoMQgr1P8AXY+ZlVSXksDwgn0Q7pKdcKWrTzjkHDa848Bgxqn46q0aawujnjKVqmPSj3aab1vtglrSyfHxObedzSqkCwgY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Almost forgot, yes Waycars were assigned on locals well into the  late 70s and probably until the
Agreements did away with them.

Each w/c was chalked or painted for its assignment. The Earlville turn was marked Earlville.the Fox River was marked FR, etc,etc, the mails were were marked as 5AM mail,1PM mail,11PM mail, the east end was simply marked EE. the yard master would simply tell the foreman go get the east end w/c off the scale and make up the train.

You do know the story about the pheasant painted on the Rock Falls w/c ,correct ?

Leo

Sent from my iPad