RE: [CBQ] Polo,IL ?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Polo,IL ?
From: "'Carroll, Ed' ed.carroll@heartland.edu [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 20:34:48 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1413491692; bh=EUe/l7neQGnjCIKfLUJj3TJrwoHvAI51ruDMWLRkYaI=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=4Z0MjjBEggEC0059ifIZ3gS24EDQjf+p2BA+z3Wf8F7+P6NR9HSYulZDv7HAMgtSIEWzBQUJZrN1nVkLlpyoThzsF30P87Lz1+2Df2ZEJAHdSzaYz0T9NnEZDO92lzN5FvjVRtp80Za8iz2fnsc7tHNi1R/fAQlhPAVXTz3sVUI=