Re: [CBQ] Re: Stock Movements

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Stock Movements
From: "Chris Atkins tcatkins@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 23:29:50 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi Mike, when was this?

Take care,

Chris Atkins
Argyle, TX

On 9/6/14, 11:04 AM, mdecker@gwtc.net [CBQ] wrote:

I was the head man on one of the last stock movements on the Alliance Div.  We had five cars of cattle on the point of #74 leaving Gillette.  We figured a quick trip account the cows.  Until, somebody got the bright idea that one of the little power plants needed ten cars of coal picked up at Wyodak.  So, I went in there with the stock cars, hanging on the side with the stock "doing their thing" out through the openings between the boards to pick up the coal.  I was glad I never had to do that again :>)

BNMike

Posted by: Chris Atkins <chris@railroadmodelers.com>