Re: [CBQ] Re: Stock Movements

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Stock Movements
From: "STEVEN HOLDING sholding@sbcglobal.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 07:20:13 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1409926817; bh=uBre+w3Yrn+ryjMjii5N2GAaF8UWq2wC3lT9Jb01vqk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=nVxO7fNTVvbHTW6e/XDYE1K/Renc/EuBxas2yaH9Rjy5tcEtF42dhbVIq7Z6tg+aWHaUN7Fp6qGXm3g/jurE1j+uydQPzP/nZjuYqEoHqx1tN9sbYq0eo9v+/ARUnjzdGaODNDSa7jLvsSluMO7uslQrwUBUNl6zSwqlK5eXEpY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

How about swinging the doors open and shagging them out of the warm(on the inside of the load) cars into the snow and running them along the brick paved(at Montgomery) alley's.
To this day there has to be a better way to go to sleep then counting sheep.
Been there done it and miss it
Steve in SC