RE: [CBQ] Re: Stock Movements

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Stock Movements
From: "Douglas Harding doug.harding@iowacentralrr.org [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 09:28:53 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1409927352; bh=Hj9te3ohg58I1r1ctpgLhYSqODal+GpZk3rnqqvz/Jw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=iDVVJQRGRUTqFNVp04PfRBt/Rmkkh1+VEtXimifNXczHwVP6EE8syxkzxp1Pa87FV6nh0Mxf3TjwpzL1iPtYY9CCLtmI+Vgcgc0dwAyiPbdICl8jV9kJRu1H7uLTLQitcdRIVc/WHGqlazDpCglOXesRWjMPasUwOmj+PpZbb/Q=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Leo I have #25, great issue.

Doug Harding from my phone