Re: [CBQ] Yellowstones On Lines West

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Yellowstones On Lines West
From: "LZadnichek@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 13:44:54 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1402767896; bh=2JmXaZx0rKepBfZD4Utzg0KrzMI2C72dGJQyVFtQafI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Full-name:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=V3e/T0dylYK+8kOOjUJXlSJUfonhDk7Oi1kCetS6PuR7dk3Rwxwr8PcvpRJWinyZParHbSUfOkHSazT5/QD7h9gWrHTA+571xd5yt36R9Lq9jN4j7jSJfro+XSV+HHHhwJiE5mDQLbOK5TMtOhHUpHo9ZI9lHvkmxsAu0AgWeEw=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
June 14, 2014

Hol - Thanks for clarifying. I somehow had gained the mistaken impression
the Q had the Missabe Yellowstones on lease during the War and was not just
moving them from Chicago to Denver. Yes, you'd think that more images of
the 2-8-8-4's in transit over the Q would exist. I'd suspect the
Yellowstones journeyed from Duluth, MN, south on the GN to the Twin Cities,
then  moved
over the Q south to Chicago and on west to Denver. A lot of miles over the
Q not to have been captured by the railroad photographers active at the
time. Much appreciate and best regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL

In a message dated 6/14/2014 12:28:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,