RE: [CBQ] Track bumpers/derails; LaCrosse; paint dating & Webmaster

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Track bumpers/derails; LaCrosse; paint dating & Webmaster
From: "'Nelson Moyer' ku0a@mchsi.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 20:19:46 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1402622387; bh=Fx6Odl8DKcVG8coQSkBGPdWQdM6BbvfShROCSKuwxts=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type; b=SUCHN/kIlhNHGUZWlnSLywvwFdmwXiqbtcXI73tLh7wWC7qotWz7O6aHoKpTNoipDC78b/anA2rflH/JtLMDpyPwlbrjK8Qp6tEbTfuGUIjuR5RrIyKQ2muwBuWzpNMFq57/PVVACB+xTFXLuRQwFtcHLLQsdsDaOWpU8kVzFyY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
So enlighten me Dave, what’s in Galesburg and when. I would guess Railroad
Days. Depending upon the date, I could probably drive down and meet you.

Nelson