Re: [CBQ] Track bumpers/derails; LaCrosse; paint dating & Webmaster

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Track bumpers/derails; LaCrosse; paint dating & Webmaster
From: "archie hayden klinerarch@charter.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 14:55:06 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1402430108; bh=mlRuOr2LhKjYh4lu9nZ5LmRK16kyfoITMiQ74UY4zQI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=WkgeYCSFZualxm+nbacgLHdlPEwDJZcw7FF9pzCIknIfGACXfn09U4a4joZUw/uRpFfjME/NnvHcEcADf7Xm3fqfl2mnfdjZheI3Qnd2GQ0ziVNl9SL5pnvvtJwj853M1R149ITK/fb3P0inhbEuIclF2rRphJp04RaqehkchJU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Group, Is anyone else experiencing multiple posts from Nelson Moyer and Ken Martin? I kkep getting the same posts about every two hours. Is yahoo screwed up or is it my server or what? Thanks, Archie