Re: [CBQ] Re: Special Day in Q History

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Special Day in Q History
From: "RWA325@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 23:53:27 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1401162808; bh=iXYVCfRNawy4BgxC/ARHJ34v6bb07eEarqH07QBme8w=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Full-name:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=WcLDa5Y/6qq3nvJO+7G1g330LabuVqpYOf+wVKkXHdJBShW+oHJfsPOvyhZZO/kVHZe03hODDcRT7uoYhzX+JlTlkP/yLupYZBI2QvfpAdz1nF+w5Y1b9ZjqN8dRqDl8jN+GK+1oS5Q7fEk8B/RMpXI//HuKwm4fGuE9qN2fgcA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The Pioneer Zephyr: America's  First Diesel-Electric Stainless Steel
Streamliner
Paperback – January 1, 2005
by _Carl  R. Byron_
(http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_1?ie=UTF8&field-author=Carl+R.+Byron&search-alias=books&text=Carl+R.+Byron&sort=relev
ancerank)  (Author), _Robert  W. Rediske_
(http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline_sr_book_2?ie=UTF8&field-author=Robert+W.+Rediske&search-alias=books&tex
t=Robert+W.+Rediske&sort=relevancerank)  (Author)

ISBN-13: 978-0911581584 ISBN-10: 0911581588
Available at Amazon Books, $45.00

Bob Arthur

In a message dated 5/26/2014 11:45:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,