RE: [CBQ] More on Ne-12 Waycars

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] More on Ne-12 Waycars
From: Ray Bedard <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 06:43:24 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1398951806; bh=L10UX6ofLx24SvNT8VkOByXdzcS//NVu8rQlLx3RcyA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=LHaXvcVTkmTj3rC8OOCKTgUvOZbu4h7z2s8LkCM3QJALaeU7sXJaXcoLRt3W5BnNtZcyhq3hEMIdLI/DY8n/tOFL6dPQeaZtc/Sx92OSBF3ZO171WkxBhhjbSWpXZ9G1pTQOjxUj//Z12nvIH5013i4gtfoEK9K4HCYjMblRqPc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The roof walk is a part of the molded body. So a LOT of cutting will be needed
to remove the roof. I started to remove the roof on one of my project, but gave
up half way through it as I was not happy with the results.
Ray Bedard