Re: [CBQ] Re: Close call 3

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Close call 3
From: Leo <qutlx1@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 22:07:58 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1398740880; bh=s9oLBICuYDLewYADHTp+nXLLSqtyR5y03Qqr4OCKN/U=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=BRK2LCR7hYL5Zp8yBZ2T6k8KcAUuSsaW2KFRhoDiDtYWEm+wQib5vfyKuok86J6TgzCy/qTD5DZvM56PD1Y6gwPP/mGku1B+Bt3tkvrjoeHS0m+ahrpXTpG6UjZ9flSdVj1Tj8I24yoo+0e1YC+/K/tO2bXq8/Qf68yhxn+QdaY=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Pete and Bud are correct. However as a matter of working application (at least
on the Aurora Div) not only did you have to p/u tonnage at the
station,immediately prior to the double, the tonnage of your train out of town
had to be higher than inbound. In other words if you set out more tonnage than
you picked up and your trains actual tonnage went down......Then if you doubled
the hill prior to next station you received only 25 miles.

I know that's not what the agreement said but that's how it was applied. Oregon
was a perfect example. Generally westbound you set out a boat load of mty sand
cars and only picked up 2 or 3 mty paper cars going back north for a net
reduction of tonnage for the run at Oregon/Startford.

Leo

Sent from my iPad