Re: [CBQ] Re: Close call 3

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Close call 3
From: ralph linroth <wcman8@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:53:22 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1398732803; bh=z+GCCRJrwHqZO+HXRE1/FScbLZDWrYL8T4CqPBClGdc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=eJnLyRcaJR2jAAbqb3k5cn9MVFgD+bt01kxtW4Ca4J1E8u+SI+7RmMdo0+F5iIGyp2BOy2POh5nB3taRnkdqa/N+03gHGbAcbl6r1utq7GCtaYizeWKhP5VeGi7ZD9z7+TkFhLIH1NNdEjr8FFWDFFUeYkeQqDlhxOk2gvF3UlA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Pete, that is correct and is from the April 13, 1949 lapback agreement.  Under
the sub article 'Doubling hills account Excess tonnage" , Paragraph 2 payment
of 100 miles is due when "a crew is required to pick up additional tonnage
which is in excess of the tonnage that can be moved in their train from the
point at which picked up, to the next station in a single trip or straightaway
movement."  Galesburg Division crews had claims for picking up southbound at
Barstow and picking up northbound at W. Quincy.  The Barstow move soon was
reduced to 25 miles after the house track was removed at Warner and company
officers used the argument that neither Briar Bluff or Warner qualified under
the definition of a station under this agreement as there was no revenue
service performed there after the house track was removed.  Bud Linroth.