Re: [CBQ] Close Calls 2

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Close Calls 2
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 18:06:12 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1398387974; bh=gVXe3xCmS5PlkZonfitRyPd8f7XDqCgnWt4/nZ0yv+g=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Vg2wm1Sbkx/GNLiA4DbCM1aHIfrXGa5dOYbAEibU4j36H3c1dDyJAJqL3YqaIMPxDRTxm+a9HmabVZMEOLVp4m4TspMdeErFGPg3ldCljigvX3FlRuv2ytpSrHammkHDyvy2XkMseDf0CK+io4D3eUNxEzp/ZovORBr6WfuZlhM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Rupert
It's called money in the bank, but I'll let the "griever" i.e. Leo, explain it.
John
On Thursday, April 24, 2014 7:19 PM, "dhartman@mchsi.com" <dhartman@mchsi.com>