RE: [CBQ] Close call 1

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Close call 1
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 00:17:17 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1398312980; bh=UCUNNW0anrRpUOFFvMsBNCnzRWpc8T1YhfGJ4/2Slxw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:Importance:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=v89uRCZfnI7ajqaHRkwOr7I5ktDvwC2RgFt2Ky7fnQii9AuWlT530Me8NVUzKCqwue3kEB+syI0G4qvlEzm/AEe9cFbQVrAvDnXYt8qSWFbkJ00PE5A3vMc5yBiIGRMTv4ZxcJlDHpD7IOd/yFP+KuokyhEOW47mfuWLriBU0VA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Leo,

Interesting account, and most fortunate indeed!  In the third paragraph you
mention a shifted load for the first time.  Did the load shift due to the
derailment?  Where in the train was the shifted load located?

Dave Lotz
Pooler, GA

  [Dave Lotz]  -----Original Message-----