Re: [CBQ] Close call 1

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Close call 1
From: Cy Svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 21:31:54 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1398314733; bh=D+jzRES6huIUvkDa5LsP5vVe4cnecpe4Q89DicVe2Ro=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=JJBkXUhMgnSxgU0icEZ755xMkiY/DzEF/xiDdSej5yHLYszxEYjw5mRRaoJH653/yrnDfkOkP6NHfFYtqOg4lELnVnMwvwETaXAKJmFmw7Fe9mdiUkYDkGyie7d7wgU00yQAAraI5+a1SzNpmlDU+/F40x+jU8xKFwZ0J8UfqG8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
These make for good reading, even for a railroader.
On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 11:16 PM, Dave Lotz <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>