RE: [CBQ] B&W 8X10 Pictures of Burlington Equipment

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] B&W 8X10 Pictures of Burlington Equipment
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 23:57:47 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1398311812; bh=JxoeAodzWeAzC0q4I50xvgAyMm/zX2vrABd/DJwA4K4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:Importance:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=SnH0h3tODkC2JQCeHf5giZSWWMRn9W3SZ6ZPxTb7qgyiL/F/tVHh3t808AnydMZupfmhCucSZ3mGpItspcCbj99DuiyVm3h4GTjUliCPqzl701uFk8mBxXiPlmXFPFmkLWauAm9OxKDg8uWQjp3Ss1TkDZcnQIDyjHBsRwFd/6w=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'm certain that the BRHS would welcome a donation of these photographs.  Since
 I'm no longer the VP of Archives, I can't speak officially, but I doubt your
donation would not be welcomed.

I'm not sure about your comment about "red tape."  Since the BRHS is a 501-C-3
not-for-profit organization, all donations are tax deductable.  Be advised that
the BRHS cannot place or confirm a value on the collection, but it appears that
you have a good handle on the value of the photos.  If you want a 3rd party to
appraise the collection, Q Connection can do that for you for a fee.  Contact
me offlist and I'll provide instructions for you to have Q Connection do an
appraisal.   If you set the value yourself and choose to donate the collection,
simply box them up with a cover letter and send them to:

BRHS
Attn: VP of Archives
P.O. Box 456
La Grange, IL 60525

The BRHS will send an acknowlegement letter for the receipt of the collection
for your tax files.

Hope this helps!

David Lotz

113 Magnolia Drive
Pooler, GA  31322-4116

Phone: 912-376-5542
Email: dave@QConnection.biz
Web: www.QConnection.biz
Like us on Facebook: FB.com/QConnection
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/QConnectionDave