RE: [CBQ] Mark Twain Zephyr question

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Mark Twain Zephyr question
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:25:52 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1397751896; bh=+nUrw7RZsdBh8l9M8vYO+9rm1quVgcrYDCUDn7E0yzc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:Importance:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=V6ORhN7laS5NNFt9Vtm3qsvoysejkaCzlpAhMz41F+ZY6aqrraGnoogn31CUHtn8hUyGBc+toJdRdL2SmqgRAksMxWVypoboM2n/lwp4QqqCLgpAXLXkA0V1JLzO5ptb//q7gA1TGDGW9rhc5NTHAUMeAAkIUtHbfeycKEiOp6g=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Erik,

Thanks for sending the image!  No doubt that is the 9903, and it is
brand-spanking new!

I guess more research needs to be done to see if it was indeed in Topeka...

David Lotz

113 Magnolia Drive
Pooler, GA  31322-4116

Phone: 912-376-5542
Email: dave@QConnection.biz
Web: www.QConnection.biz
Like us on Facebook: FB.com/QConnection
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/QConnectionDave