Re: [CBQ] E7 9935B Question

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] E7 9935B Question
From: jeff worones <jworones@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 08:29:47 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1397748588; bh=gbTc0syNUCsZRLSphppdwQ5vf3rOCo8DWbJkzA9ALMI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=cxXmBm8kA8omFbGrZ5yi8u4pWrIH0DRvFJSLMhJKY6zAMv2a6/MqDVtvBzYkZ3txZOVc5rLe2rSIVCrYJogJQQ7PtaEAw5P1OLirir6IhiDsdO3VzvKW6Bc0nmaYr4deEvu1qi3lkJCgMByq5nnoFJ+Nek2meecKhVjlrjIror4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Interesting topic! I'm looking forward to hearing more about it too.

Does any one have data on when it was delivered/accepted by the Q? Possibly
consists sheets showing a first run?
If there is a long gap between the build date and delivery, it could show it
was assigned elsewhere and for how long.

I'll go ahead and forward this to the LocoNotes list to see if anyone has more
info.

Thanks!
Jeff

Jeff Worones