RE: [CBQ] CB&Q “Night Crawler”

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q “Night Crawler”
From: Hol Wagner <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 20:05:01 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1397441103; bh=OzqBZ7KccWH1mYWs9LNbtO/TZs8UfyR7jR/eHsKmU0o=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ouToxetryX6xeYNdxoWY6cVRr1BIVz3fpdNO2ysfTZqQOzoVmmG6WyZi+cb/WDfEBp3tRuplO+uzu8AnTFoc5/BaWyJbRpfl+FFhGuIgTHmknM4qUfkT+ZVc6199c7hWdOzJlQlCN6grnCraIEOBf9/IUSzdBrjIIM3AKyjKcdA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The train from Casper was 31-32 and it ran to Alliance, connecting there with
the Omaha-Billings service.

Hol Wagner