Re: [CBQ] New Morning Sun Book Review

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New Morning Sun Book Review
From: "sartherdj@aol.com" <sartherdj@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:14:28 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1395929669; bh=td6dvZYJlnxQGOEG/TtnXYeBx9PRHxmK9cx5z4wT0Lg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=fBPxDQIwyvhEn2Q/5OKqP3wflabyghK/tMMc0nic1MUQxRbihN4Ps3g5bd/Bb4go1VdDI4gmpfBWLIVWce8PyfDDZy7dkwG0iUQldmr2X/TGBfKEC6xc11J7sMKtEzNie6Qi9O2+WD1ujpBJEev63mIYtyi8CBM7fzIgJzWff9Y=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
My thanks to Ray and Roy for sending along their reviews of the book.  I think
I will wait and take a look at the book at the next meet before I take a chunk
of my hobby money and spend it.  I was hoping it would have almost all of the
important structures from Chicago out and over the C&I as well as a
comprehensive photo album of passenger depots in suburban territory.

Later, Dave Sarther