Re: [CBQ] Q ditcher

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q ditcher
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:47:51 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1394664473; bh=E/lrOGTz4VLFBL35Shu6kg8ZWwn8KJS0cah+RpilBj8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=4Q+Fh+y+wU4doOdTZ8dNRxzPpPjEtMhNkLZ9xIcoTdoGOBiTsU359H8vDNl6dojYX48BUdJJ4af6K81y6kPBufI7gCu+WzcXiyx2F604PCVBdhKcXeLYCOhLhI0OBRIg+261DbJhy32U0TbOI58LW6DiaZWKMG6khIwmFdPpqMU=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I think we're talking about two different pictures. When I said they might be
on loan, I was referring to the Kanas WPA picture where the ditcher cars were
all together. You are talking about the Ball Engine ad.