Re: [CBQ] Another signal question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Another signal question
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 09:58:03 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1393945085; bh=Ximua0Va5rsdad/73JPxTpA9YPiNVsrRl9vGjLa+oCI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=kYGooSq03p67Z0v7pOcI3kfmi1OZ7/qt1/e6NzXuvmUWcxumkXRJd2+ceHK97mUPvQJ7HClXDA/hmNQ3tKQPx4rsi4CudM8NjhA25boITEwmnur8j9LZI4DToc6fAqxJJocHSa/llVSDcJW8Q61P5tNeiFTSlwb4Wkufgx0bXu4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Glen et al...Thanks Glen your thinking kind of confirms what I was trying to
say...I just "pulled it out of the air"...so to speak and what you have stated
confirms what I was thinking...I'm familiar with the caution card (it was pink
IIRC) and was used in manual block territory to allow a second train to follow
a 2nd class train into an "occupied" block...This "Pink card"..as it was
referred to by train crews) could not be used to allow a following train to
enter a block occupied by a first class (passenger train).

Pete