RE: [CBQ] Pre-1900 CB&Q Chicago Divison Photographs

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Pre-1900 CB&Q Chicago Divison Photographs
From: Hol Wagner <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 14:29:51 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1393795794; bh=TI3EqqUquK1smYJb4Tsh2uh9lnQ/NXsnSxvn1efXmW8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type; b=ZBUFGuf4m1woE65iWocbMeAkK5BeuVV1p4gdd2PRkuM/K8ugghyczLF3q5+YLplRg8kYHB1zVo0ePSEcSYNOSvx8IXjyC6w9yXe6/+hUpoYjGVPglnUR7moL/1OHmqLto4DnxPk1XF/7MMp2PAGhPIxaRqyY5Nj2Fs9HaKiwpQc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This is actually a fairly common image.  Corbin had a copy neg of it and the
R&LHS used it in one of their Bulletins many many years ago.

Hol