RE: [CBQ] Maxon Interlocking

To: "cbq@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Maxon Interlocking
From: GLEN <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 00:23:10 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1392884592; bh=7x0ZyR5iDRKCBHJBYvK22lhRhVDSjQ7Yg3648Xn/oRc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=QVD3aAtiG+ZXjL+JCnIFxtvQrsIcTAAST8H3qVXuKmHsnqum2WygMZ+u9rOdiJUshWXW4NdUcMP4rFgO9dSbZkq7wInGZOfv1Xkjr69e+2hVgGilSruIqyF8VNHvvnjelSSBEBojN1xI+r2J0HoENM1zE5NE90zDoyXYlp5I37M=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Doug:

To add to Steve's message, the date given in 'Railway Signaling' periodical is
1933 for the CTC between Maxon and Halpin.  I have a copy of an article
published in the January 1934 issue of 'Railway Signaling' on Maxon entitled
'Remote Control on the Burlington', written by W. F. Zane.  That article
appears to be identical to yours, except that the photo at the top of the first
page of the article is different, so the copy you have may be the same article
from a different periodical (e.g. Railway Age).  I have seen this before (same
article in two different publications with different photos).

Glen Haug